Welcome to Mrs. Flores' 2nd-grade online classroom
Here you will find important information such as class news and other useful information you will need to know throughout the school year.
What's going on in.....
- How can I build/show large numbers?
- How can I solve addition and subtraction word problems?
- How does knowing the place value help me compare numbers?
- How do I count money using different types of coins and bills?
- How would you express a time to the nearest five minutes?
- Learning grade-level vocabulary words, asking and answering questions related to text, demonstrating understanding of details in text, identifying the topic of multi-paragraph text, describing the connection of events/ideas in text, knows and uses text features (bold print etc.), identifying author’s purpose of a text, reading fluently at a minimum of 52 wpm
- Sentence Types
- Narrative writing
- Seeds on the Move (Life Science) 1st
- If You Find A Rock (Earth and Space Sciences) 1st
- Float Your Boat (Physical Science/Engineering Design) 2nd
- How Big is a Foot (Science and Engineering Design) 3rd
- Freezing and Melting (Physical Science) 3rd
- Over the Ocean (Life Science) 4th
- Imaginative Inventions (Engineering Design) 4th
starfall (click here)
coolmath (click here)
funbrain (click here)